Durable, Weather-Resistant Heat Trace FeaturesThermon manufactures the widest variety of electric heating cables and control systems in the world. These cables are made to withstand extreme weather conditions and provide reliable heat tracing to prevent freezing in power generation plants. In addition to industrial heat trace cables and controllers, Thermon offers insulated tubing bundles, steam trace, hazardous area heaters (both electric and catalytic), custom CEMS bundles, and commercial snow melt solutions.
- Designed to prevent cold spots
- Tested twice during production and twice post-production
- Parallel resistance polymer insulated
- Microprocessor-based control and monitoring system
- User-friendly, browser-based interface works from any tablet or PC
- Wireless operation with real-time information
- Connects all heat trace panels and controllers to the control room
- Gives visibility of all assets from a single dashboard and user interface
- Can be accessed from any browser
- 360 degrees for easy viewing
- High-intensity LED light
- Pipe-mount expediter, glass-reinforced polymer
- Stainless steel pipe attachment band
- Simple, screwless installation
- Domed lens for easy viewing at elevation
- Ingress Protection Type 4X, IP66
- Maximum pipe exposure temperature 482°F (250°C)
- Minimum installation temperature -76°F (-60°C)
- Operating ambient temp -76°F (-60°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Operating voltage rating 100-277 Vac
- T-rating 1
- Ambient less than 113°F (45°C)……….. T6 185°F (85°C)
- Ambient up to 131°F (55°C)…………… T5 212°F (100°C)
- 6-inch wide raised face terminal block
- Tethered 30-degree twist-off cap
- One kit can serve as a power supply, a splice, T-connection, or end connection
A Convenient, Complete Heat Trace SolutionThermon is a global leader dedicated to the manufacture of industrial heat trace solutions providing complete flow assurance, process heating, temperature maintenance, freeze protection, and environmental monitoring solutions for your company.
Jasper Engineering is the manufacturer’s representative for Thermon Heat Tracing, and offers assistance with system design as well as consultations for optimal Thermon Heat Tracing systems.
Contact Jasper Engineering for more information.