Weir’s Preformed Hose Bends (PHB) are built for pump suction and discharge applications. They are designed to offer superior wear performance over normal hose and steel lined pipes and feature Linatex Premium Wear Resistant rubber. Similar in construction to Weir’s hard wall hose, the PHB’s are intended for use where space limitations demand a much sharper bend radius than can be achieved using a length of Weir 808 hard wall hose.
- Industry leading abrasion resistant rubber compound selection
- Designed to offer superior wear over normal hose and steel lined pipes
- Extensive array of diameters, bend angles and radii configurations available
- Standard sizes from 4”-16” with standard 3Dradius offered in 45 and 90 degree
- Pressures available up to 600 psi
Wide variety of hose ends available | Linatex® Preformed Hose Bends | Jasper Engineering