Frozen pipes are more than an inconvenience for process industries. They can have far-reaching consequences including damage to production equipment, ruined products, missed deadlines, and customer ill-will.
Fortunately, there is a solution to frozen pipes in process industry facilities. Thermon Heat Trace offers safe, reliable heating solutions that provide freeze protection under the harshest conditions. In fact, Thermon produces the widest range of heat trace products on the market to suit multiple applications.
The Genesis Network, developed by Thermon, allows heat trace systems to be monitored easily using a user-friendly, browser-based interface that works from any tablet or PC, regardless of the size of the system.
The Genesis Controller
- On/Off, On/Off Soft Start, Proportional
- Proportional, Ambient Proportional -Mechanical
- (APCM), APC
- -129°C (-200°F) to 600°C (1112°F)
Self Regulating Heat Cables
Thermon manufactures the widest variety of electric heating cables and control systems in the world. These cables are:
- Designed to prevent cold spots
- Tested twice during production and twice post-production
- Insulated with parallel resistance polymer
The self-regulating heat cables used in Thermon products for process industry applications are strong, durable, and manufactured to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Terminator BeaconPower confirmation at a glance can save you time, money, and headaches. With the 360-degree LED Terminator Beacon installed on the system, technicians can easily tell from the ground or safer monitoring locations if power is reaching the system and, by extension, the heat trace system is keeping liquids inside the pipes from freezing.
- 360 degrees for easy viewing
- High-intensity LED light
- Pipe-mount expediter, glass-reinforced polymer
- Stainless steel pipe attachment band
- Simple, screwless installation
- Domed lens for easy viewing at elevation
- Ingress Protection Type 4X, IP66
- Maximum pipe exposure temperature 482°F (250°C)
- Minimum installation temperature -76°F (-60°C)
- Operating ambient temp -76°F (-60°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Operating voltage rating 100-277 Vac
- T-rating 1
- Ambient less than 113°F (45°C)……….. T6 185°F (85°C)
- Ambient up to 131°F (55°C)…………… T5 212°F (100°C)
Solutions for Process Industry
Jasper Engineering provides many solutions for process industry customers. Jasper is a manufacturer’s representative of Thermon products as well as other products to solve your problems.
Contact Jasper Engineering today for a demonstration, consultation, or more information on Thermon products for process industry applications.